- Mounts Olympus Zuiko (OM) 35mm SLR Lenses to Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) Mount Mirrorless Camera Body; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
- Built-in focusing helicoid provides macro focus for any lens as well as correction for back focus
- Includes three magnetic drop-in filters (ND4, ND8 and ND16) for light control with any lens
- Precise fit and solid connection; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
- Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
- 24-Month Fotodiox warranty
Compatible Cameras (Including, but not limited to):
Olympus PEN E-PL1, E-PL1s, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-P2, E-P3, E-M, OM-D, E-M5, E-M10, Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, G2, G3, G10, GX1, GH1, GH2, GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GH4, Panasonic AG-AF100 Mirrorless Digital Cameras, Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera (BMPCC)
Mirrorless cameras aren't only revolutionary because of their compact size; they're even more versatile for mounting lenses than their full-sized counterparts! Fotodiox offers strong support for mirrorless camera platforms with hundreds of options for mounting both modern and vintage lenses. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality. The Fotodiox DLX Stretch Adapter allows you to extend the lens from the camera body giving the ability to focus closer than normal as well as correct for any possible back focus the lens may have, in effect this adapter acts like a small built-in bellows.
||Olympus Zuiko (OM) 35mm SLR Lens
||Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
- This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, it will stop down to its smallest f/stop by default.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.