Vizelex Polar Throttle Lens Mount Adapter - Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lens to Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) Mount Mirrorless Camera Body with Built-In Circular Polarizing Filter
- • Mounts Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lenses to Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) mount mirrorless cameras
MFT Mirrorless Cameras - Popular models include:
Olympus PEN E-PL1, E-PL1s, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-P2, E-P3, E-M, OM-D, E-M5, E-M10
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, G2, G3, G10, GX1, GH1, GH2, GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GH4
Panasonic AG-AF100 Mirrorless Digital Cameras
Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera (BMPCC)
Take our expertise in lens mount adapters and add something unexpected: a built-in polarizing filter. The Polar Throttle opens up new creative possibilities. No more carrying around a camera bag full of filters. Built-in polarizing means easy and convenient image control over any lens that you attach. We offer dozens of choices for both mirrorless and DSLR and film cameras.
||Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lens
||Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
- • Built-in Circular Polarizing Filter; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
- • Integrated aperture control dial for adjusting the lens aperture
- • Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
- • Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
- • 24-Month Fotodiox warranty
- This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, it will stop down to its smallest f/stop by default.