- Mounts Sony Alpha A-Mount (and Minolta AF) DSLR Lenses to Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras
- High-tolerance precision craftsmanship; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
- All-metal design; hardened anodized aluminum construction
- Premium grade Fotodiox adapter
- 24-Month Fotodiox Warranty
Sony Alpha E-mount Cameras - Popular models include::
Sony Alpha α7, α7R, α7S, α7 II, α7R II, α7S II
Sony Alpha α3000, α5000, α6000, α3500, α5100, αQX1, PXW-FS7
Sony NEX-3, NEX-5, NEX-C3, NEX-5N, NEX-7, NEX-F3, NEX-5R, ,NEX-6
Sony NEX-VG10, NEX-VG20, NEX-VG30, NEX-VG900, NEX-FS100, NEX-FS700, NEX-EA50
Mirrorless cameras aren't only revolutionary because of their compact size; they're even more versatile for mounting lenses than their full-sized counterparts! Fotodiox offers strong support for mirrorless camera platforms with hundreds of options for mounting both modern and vintage lenses. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
||Sony Alpha A-Mount (and Minolta AF) DSLR Lens
||Sony Alpha E-Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
- • This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- • 'Focus-By-Wire' lenses (such as Canon's STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
- • Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- • If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.