Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Adapter - Arri Bayonet (Arri-B) Mount SLR Lens to Fujifilm Fuji X-Series Mirrorless Camera Body
Fujifilm X Cameras - Popular models include:
Fuji X-Pro1, X-E1, X-M1, X-A1, X-E2, X-T1
Mirrorless cameras aren't only revolutionary because of their compact size; they're even more versatile for mounting lenses than their full-sized counterparts! Fotodiox offers strong support for mirrorless camera platforms with hundreds of options for mounting both modern and vintage lenses. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
||Arri Bayonet (Arri-B) Mount SLR Lens
||Fujifilm X-Series Mirrorless Camera Body
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
- Mounts Arri Bayonet (Arri-B) Mount SLR Lenses to Fujifilm X-series mirrorless cameras; infinity focus or beyond allowed
- Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
- Precise fit and solid connection; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
- Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
- 24-Month Fotodiox warranty
- This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, it will stop down to its smallest f/stop by default.