- Mounts Canon FD & FL 35mm SLR lenses to Micro Four Thirds (MFT) mount mirrorless cameras; infinity focus or beyond allowed
- Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
- Precise fit and solid connection; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
- Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
- 24-Month Fotodiox warranty
MFT Mirrorless Cameras - Popular models include:
Olympus PEN E-PL1, E-PL1s, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-P2, E-P3, E-M, OM-D, E-M5, E-M10
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, G2, G3, G10, GX1, GH1, GH2, GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GH4
Panasonic AG-AF100 Mirrorless Digital Cameras
Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera (BMPCC)
Mirrorless cameras aren't only revolutionary because of their compact size; they're even more versatile for mounting lenses than their full-sized counterparts! Fotodiox offers strong support for mirrorless camera platforms with hundreds of options for mounting both modern and vintage lenses. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
||Canon FD & FL 35mm SLR lens
||Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
- This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, it will stop down to its smallest f/stop by default.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.