Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Adapter - Arri PL (Positive Lock) Mount Lens to Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Camera Body
Some PL Mount Lens (16mm or 35mm) with a shorter base (<14mm)
Many of the Angenieux, Canon and Nikkor PL mount lenses will fit without a problem as they all have a shorter lens base (too long and the rear lens element will hit the inside of the adapter or the camera mirror).
The adapter has been tested on:
Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Cameras - Popular models include:
1d/1ds, Mark II, III, IV, X, C, 5D, 5D Mark II/III, 7D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D, 60Da
Rebel xt, xti, xs, xsi, t1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4, 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 1000D
Whether you're shooting digitally or on film, Fotodiox offers the world's largest selection of lens adapters. Mix camera/lens platforms or reinvigorate vintage glass; Fotodiox has hundreds of ways to mount lenses onto your DSLR or SLR camera. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
||Arri PL (Positive Lock) Mount Lens
||Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Camera
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
- Mounts Arri PL (Positive Lock) Mount Lenses to Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Cameras; infinity focus or beyond allowed
- Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
- Precise fit and solid connection; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
- Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
- 24-Month Fotodiox warranty
- • Canon 20-35mm T4
- • Ruby 14-24mm T2.8
- • Angenieux Optimo 15-40 mm T 2.6
- • Angenieux Optimo 17-80 mm T 2.2
- • Angenieux Optimo 28-70 mm
- • Angenieux Optimo 24-290 mm
- • Angenieux 24-290 mm T 2.8
- • Angenieux 17-102 mm T 2.9
- • Angenieux 7-81 mm T 2.4 HR
- • Angenieux 20-120 mm
- • Canon 300 mm T 2.8
- • Canon 400 mm T 2.8
- • Canon 800 mm T 5.6
- • Canon Century 200 mm T 2
- • Cooke 18-100 mm T 3
- • Nikkor 200 mm T 2
- • Nikkor 300 mm T 2
- • Nikkor 800 mm T 5.6
- • Nikkor Micro 200 mm T 4
- • Canon Century Optics S2000 150-600mm
- This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, it will stop down to its smallest f/stop by default.