Die Fotodiox Macro Extension Tube ist ein wunderbarer Ersatzfür die teuren Makro-Objektive.
Das Kit enthält zwei Verlängerungsringe von 10mm und16mm in der Länge. Die Verlängerungsringe könnenunabhängig voneinander verwendet werden oder zusammen fürextreme Makroaufnahmen.
Alle elektronischen Funktionen kommunizieren vom Objektiv zurKamera inklusive Autofokus und Belichtungsautomatik.
The Fotodiox Macro Extension Tube is a wonderful substitutionfor the expensive macro lens. They are exceptionally useful formacro photography, enabling you to convert almost any lens into amacro lens at a fraction of the cost while maintaining its originaloptical quality. By placing distance between your camera body andlens, focusing distance is shortened and the magnifying effect ofyour subject is created.
The Fotodiox Pro Auto Macro Extension Tube Kit for Canon EOS M(EF-m) Cameras is a set of automatic tubes designed to communicateall electronic functions from the lens to camera includingautofocus and auto-exposure. The kit contains two extension tubesof 10mm and 16mm in length. The extension tubes can be usedindependently or added together for extreme macro photography. Noother optical components are added with this kit, the imagepreserves the original optical properties of the lens.
- Any combination of tubes can be used for various reproductionratios
- No optical insert - maintains lens optical quality whileremaining lightweight
- Extension tubes are designed to enable a lens to focus closerthan its normal set minimum focusing distance
- Designed with all the electrical and mechanical couplings tomaintain auto focus and TTL auto exposure
- Kit of two extension tube sections: 10mm and 16mm
- 24 Month Manufacturer Warranty
Canon EOS M, M2
|Style||Auto Macro Extension Tube Kit for Canon EOS M (EF-m) MirrorlessCamera System|
|Sections||2 Sections - 10mm & 16mm|
| || |
- Attach the lens to the extension tube, then mount onto camerathe same way a lens normally does
- Each ring brings you closer to the subject as you increase thedistance between lens and camera
- Different lens lengths will require a different distance to beused from the subject, if the subject is not in focus move thecamera closer or further from the subject until the subject comesinto focus