Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Adapter - Leica M Visoflex SLR Lens to Nikon F Mount SLR Camera Body
Nikon F Mount SLR Cameras - Popular models include:
D7100, D7000, D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3300, D3200, D3100, D3000, D800, D800E, D700, D610, D600, D300, D300S, D200, D100, D50, D60, D70, D80, D90, D40, D40x, N70s, D4, D4S, D3, D3S, D3X, D2, D2H, D2Hs, D2X, D2Xs, D1, D1H, D1X, DF
Whether you're shooting digitally or on film, Fotodiox offers the world's largest selection of lens adapters. Mix camera/lens platforms or reinvigorate vintage glass; Fotodiox has hundreds of ways to mount lenses onto your DSLR or SLR camera. Our adapters deliver, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
||Leica M Visoflex SLR Lens
||Nikon F Mount SLR Camera
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
- Mounts Leica M Visoflex SLR Lenses to Nikon F Mount SLR Cameras; infinity focus or beyond allowed for Visoflex Leica M lenses
- Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
- Precise fit and solid connection; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
- Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
- 24-Month Fotodiox warranty
- • This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- • 'Focus-By-Wire' lenses (such as Canon's STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
- • Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- • If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.