Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Adapter - Deckel-Bayonett (Deckel Bayonet, DKL) Mount SLR Lens to Leica M Mount Rangefinder Camera Body with Built-In Aperture Control Dial
- Mounts Deckel-Bayonett (Deckel Bayonet, DKL) Mount SLR Lenses to Leica M Mount Rangefinder Cameras; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
Leica M Mount Rangefinder Cameras - Popular models include:
Leica M3, M2, M1, M4, M5, CL, M6, MP, M7, M8, M9
Hexar RF Epson R-D1, 35mm Bessa, Cosina Voigtländer, Minolta CLERollei 35 RF, Zeiss Ikon, Ricoh GXR A12 M-Mount Module
Whether you're shooting digitally or on film, Fotodiox offers the world's largest selection of lens adapters. Mix camera/lens platforms or reinvigorate vintage glass; Fotodiox has hundreds of ways to mount lenses onto your DSLR or SLR camera. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
||Deckel-Bayonett (Deckel Bayonet, DKL) Mount SLR Lens
||Leica M Mount Rangefinder Camera
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
- Integrated aperture control dial for adjusting the lens aperture
- Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
- Precise fit and solid connection; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
- Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
- This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, it will stop down to its smallest f/stop by default.