Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapter - Alpa 35mm SLR Lens to Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
MFT Mirrorless Cameras - Popular models include:
Olympus PEN E-PL1, E-PL1s, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-P2, E-P3, E-M, OM-D, E-M5, E-M10
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, G2, G3, G10, GX1, GH1, GH2, GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GH4
Panasonic AG-AF100 Mirrorless Digital Cameras
Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera (BMPCC)
Mirrorless cameras aren't only revolutionary because of their compact size; they're even more versatile for mounting lenses than their full-sized counterparts! Fotodiox offers strong support for mirrorless camera platforms with hundreds of options for mounting both modern and vintage lenses. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
||Alpa 35mm SLR Lens
||Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
- Mounts Alpa 35mm SLR Lenses to Micro Four Thirds (MFT) mount mirrorless cameras
- High-tolerance precision craftsmanship; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
- All-metal design; hardened anodized aluminum construction
- Premium grade Fotodiox adapter
- 24-Month Fotodiox Warranty
- • This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- • 'Focus-By-Wire' lenses (such as Canon's STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
- • Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- • If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
- • To remove the adapter, move the release lever (circled in red) in the direction of the red arrow: All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.