Fotodiox Pro Fusion Adapter, Smart AF Adapter - Compatible with Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lenses to Select L-Mount Alliance Mirrorless Cameras with Full Automated Functions
L-Mount Alliance Cameras - popular models include:
Panasonic Lumix DC-S1, DC-S1R, DC-S1H
DO NOT USE ON LEICA BRAND L-MOUNT CAMERAS
Whether you're shooting digitally or on film, Fotodiox offers the world's largest selection of lens adapters. Mix camera/lens platforms or reinvigorate vintage glass; Fotodiox has hundreds of ways to mount lenses onto your DSLR or MILC camera. Our adapters deliver infinity focus and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
The adapter is designed to offer an inexpensive system that allows for the use of a vast range of lenses. This adapter system is particularly useful for mounting tilt/shift and other specialty lenses not available in the native format to the entire range of cameras, providing for an inexpensive alternative for photographers and videographers alike.
Sometimes you need more than a simple adapter to mount a lens onto a camera - you need real power. Seize control over the electronic features of your lenses with a FUSION lens adapter. This adapter enables EXIF and aperture data to be transmitted to and controlled by the camera. Different lenses may exhibit different operating characteristics depending on lens age and manufacturer. We recommend testing individual lenses in your setup before critical shoots.
Fotodiox's Fusion line of adapters now include a micro USB port to allow for firmware updates providing a nearly future proof solution for users by including new lenses and fixing possible bugs through firmware updates.
To be notified for firmware upgrades, utilize the contact form below.
The FUSION technology built into the adapter enables electronic communication between mixed lens and camera platforms. FUSION adapters enable auto focus, aperture control, image stabilization, and more. Although the adapter will allow you to mount any Canon EF lens, not all lenses will perform the same. Lens firmware, focusing motors, and age of lens will all affect the speed, reliability and accuracy of the adapter.
When changing the lens, press and hold the ‘Fn’ button, this calibrates the adapter to the lens for maximum funcionality. The adapter draws the power it needs from the camera. Now you’re ready to take advantage of your camera’s automated functions as well as IS and EXIF data from compatible lenses.
Fotodiox employs Professional Photographers in every aspect of development and design to create products that are built to last. The Pro line of adapters is crafted to withstand the rigors and demands of the professional photographer. Our adapters are manufactured with precise tolerances, providing a solid, gap free, no wiggle connection for stress free use. No adjustments needed! Fotodiox adapters are meant to be taken off and put back on your camera as much as needed while remaining as precise as the day you bought them.
Fotodiox Pro adapters feature all-metal, no plastic construction to create a secure connection between your glass and camera that will not degrade over time, keeping the lens-camera connection secure with every use. We use chrome plated brass mounts for enhanced durability and reliability. All Fotodiox products are backed by our 24-month Fotodiox Manufacturer Warranty.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
- • Autofocus may be disabled for older Canon lenses and some third-party lenses (Sigma, Tamron and Tokina lenses).
- • Third party lenses like Sigma or Tamron lenses have more issues with auto focus.
- • Auto Focus can be slow or even not function with varied model lenses and even different lenses of same model.
- • Longer focal length lenses tend to have more issues with auto focus with the auto adapter.
- • Not all Canon compatible lenses work equally well, dependant on: internal lens motors, firmware versions, lens age, etc
- • Continuous AF and video AF are not supported as performance may be unsatisfactory.
- • Switching between image and video can cause camera to freeze.
- • Switching f-stops in video mode can cause white flashes in video.
- • Certain video modes can cause the camera to freeze.
- • To determine what the new 'Crop Factor' or 'Equivalent Focal Length' of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.
- • To remove the adapter, move the release lever (circled in red) in the direction of the red arrow: All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
||Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lens
||Leica L-Mount (T-Mount) Cameras
||2.6 x 2.6 x 1.1 in (6.5 x 6.5 x 2.9 cm)
0.3 lb (4.2 oz)
||5 x 5 x 5 in (12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm)
1 lb (16 oz)