Vizelex ND Throttle Fusion Smart AF Lens Adapter - Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lens to Select L-Mount Alliance Mirrorless Cameras with Full Automated Functions and Built-In Variable ND Filter (1 to 8 Stops)
L-Mount Alliance Cameras - popular models include:
Panasonic Lumix DC-S1, DC-S1R, DC-S1H
DO NOT USE ON LEICA BRAND L-MOUNT CAMERAS
Whether you're shooting digitally or on film, Fotodiox offers the world's largest selection of lens adapters. Mix camera/lens platforms or reinvigorate vintage glass; Fotodiox has hundreds of ways to mount lenses onto your DSLR or SLR camera. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
Sometimes you need more than a simple adapter to mount a lens onto a camera - you need real power. Seize control over the electronic features of your lenses with a FUSION lens adapter. The FUSION technology built into the adapter enables electronic communication between mixed lens and camera platforms. FUSION adapters enable auto focus, aperture control, image stabilization, and more. This adapter enables EXIF and aperture data to be transmitted to and controlled by the camera. Different lenses may exhibit different operating characteristics depending on lens age and manufacturer. We recommend testing individual lenses in your setup before critical shoots.
Fusion Smart AF Lens Adapters also include a micro USB port to allow for firmware updates providing a nearly future proof solution. For firmware updates and directions, please see the firmware update article for this adapter in the Fotodiox technical support knowledge base.
The Vizelex ND Throttle is well known for having a built-in variable neutral density filter that offers 1 to 8 stops of light reduction. This concept in adapters has been praised by film makers and now Fotodiox has optimized the adapter for that same crowd. The new Vizelex Cine ND Throttle now feature a geared rotating ring for more precise ND selections and can be used with follow focus accessories. This small change makes the Vizelex Cine ND Throttle a versatile tool for any video shooter.
The Vizelex Cine ND Throttle reduces light transmission by one stop when at its 'Min' position. The adapter helps maintain shallow depth of field in bright conditions while eliminating the tedious process of changing filters every time the exposure changes. With the filter positioned in the rear, image quality is better than if the same filter were mounted on the front of a lens. The variable ND filter is made from optical polycarbonate (CR39) for clarity and durability.
Fotodiox employs Professional Photographers in every aspect of development and design to create products that are built to last. The Pro line of adapters is crafted to withstand the rigors and demands of the professional photographer. Our adapters are manufactured with precise tolerances, providing a solid, gap free, no wiggle connection for stress free use. No adjustments needed! Fotodiox adapters are meant to be taken off and put back on your camera as much as needed while remaining as precise as the day you bought them.
Fotodiox Pro adapters feature all-metal, no plastic construction to create a secure connection between your glass and camera that will not degrade over time, keeping the lens-camera connection secure with every use. We use chrome plated brass mounts for enhanced durability and reliability. All Fotodiox products are backed by our 24-month Fotodiox Manufacturer Warranty.
- • For firmware updates and directions, please see the firmware update article for this adapter in the Fotodiox technical support knowledge base.
- • While EF-S lenses can be mounted and will work, they are not recommended due to the nature of the APS-C crop factor of the lens on the larger GFX format, vignetting will be unavoidable.
- • Autofocus may be disabled for older Canon lenses and some third-party lenses (Sigma, Tamron and Tokina lenses).
- • Third party lenses like Sigma or Tamron lenses have more issues with auto focus.
- • Auto Focus can be slow or even not function with varied model lenses and even different lenses of same model.
- • Longer focal length lenses tend to have more issues with auto focus with the auto adapter.
- • Not all Canon compatible lenses work equally well, dependent on: internal lens motors, firmware versions, lens age, etc
- • Continuous AF and video AF are not supported as performance may be unsatisfactory.
- • Switching between image and video can cause camera to freeze.
- • Switching f-stops in video mode can cause white flashes in video.
- • Certain video modes can cause the camera to freeze.
- • To determine what the new 'Crop Factor' or 'Equivalent Focal Length' of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
||Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lens
||L-Mount Alliance Cameras
||3.2 x 2.8 x 1.6 in (8.2 x 7.1 x 4 cm)
0.4 lb (5.6 oz)
||5 x 5 x 5 in (12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm)
1.3 lb (20 oz)