- • Mounts a Hasselblad XCD Mount Digital Back onto 4x5 view cameras to utilize correction movements (tilts/shifts/swings)
- • Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
- • Precise fit and solid connection; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
- • Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
- • 24-Month Fotodiox warranty
(including, but not limited to)
Hasselblad X1D-50c Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
Whether you're shooting digitally or on film, Fotodiox offers the world's largest selection of lens adapters. Mix camera/lens platforms or reinvigorate vintage glass; Fotodiox has hundreds of ways to mount lenses onto your DSLR or SLR camera. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
How does using your Hasselblad XCD X1D-50c Medium Format Mirrorless Camera back on a Large Format 4x5 camera with all the tilts, swings and shifts sound? Here is your solution! With this adapter you can mount the X1D-50c digital back onto popular large format 4x5 view cameras (works on all 4x5 cameras with the standard with graflok back, such as: Cambo, Linhof, Calumet, Horseman, Omega, Toyo, Kodak). This adapter board mounts the backs in a vertical position and slides from side to side allowing more of the scene to be scanned and captured.
The entire digital image can be compiled using your computer. The sliding adapter allows you to 'scan' the 4x5 back so the multiple images can be stitched together using image editing software into a giant mega-file with amazing detail and clarity! The sliding board has incremental markings to help with positioning and a tension screw lock to keep the sliding board in place during shooting. This Fotodiox Pro-Series mount adapter is machined with high-tolerance precision for the best possible fit. As with all Pro-series adapters, this adapter has been specially crafted to endure professional equipment and repeated use. With unique styling, the lens mount adapter maintains/enhances the professional appearance.
*This adapter positions the film plane further back from the original film plane, this system requires the use of lenses 90mm or longer.
||Large Format 4x5 View Cameras with a Graflok Rear Standard
||Hasselblad XCD Mount Mirrorless Digital Camera
- • This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- • Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- • If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, it will stop down to its smallest f/stop by default.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.