Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Adapter Compatible with Mamiya 645 (M645) Mount AF/AF-D Lenses to Nikon Z-Mount Mirrorless Camera Bodies
Nikon Z-Mount Mirrorless Cameras - Popular models include:
Mounts Mamiya 645 (M645) Mount AF/AF-D Lenses to Nikon Z-Mount Cameras
Whether you're shooting digitally or on film, Fotodiox offers the world's largest selection of lens adapters. Mix camera/lens platforms or reinvigorate vintage glass; Fotodiox has hundreds of ways to mount lenses onto your DSLR or SLR camera. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality. This adapter has a built-in de-clicked iris which allows for some degree of control over the light coming in from the lens. Some M645 lenses use an electronic aperture which will not function with an adapter, the built-in iris enables the lens to still be used with some functionality.
Enhanced craftsmanship for demanding professionals
Fotodiox employs Professional Photographers in every aspect of development and design to create products that are built to last. The Pro line of adapters is crafted to withstand the rigors and demands of the professional photographer.
Precise fit and solid connection; no play, gap or wiggling
The Fotodiox Pro line of adapters is crafted in Fotodiox’s factory with excellence in mind. Our adapters are manufactured with precise tolerances, providing a solid, gap free, no wiggle connection for stress free use. No adjustments needed! Fotodiox adapters are meant to be taken off and put back on your camera as much as needed while remaining as precise as the day you bought them.
Precision all-metal construction for secure and solid fit
Fotodiox Pro adapters feature all-metal, no plastic construction to create a secure connection between your glass and camera that will not degrade over time, keeping the lens-camera connection secure with every use. We use chrome plated brass mounts for enhanced durability and reliability. All Fotodiox products are backed by our 24-month Fotodiox Manufacturer Warranty.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
- • Phase One M645 lenses will not fit this adapter, only older Mamiya M645 lenses will fit properly.
- • As you stop down the adapter iris, you may experience vignetting at a certain point.
- • This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- • 'Focus-By-Wire' lenses (such as Canon's STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
- • Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- • If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
||Mamiya 645 (M645) Mount Lenses
||Nikon Z-Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
||3 x 3.3 x 2 in (7.6 x 8.3 x 5.2 cm)
0.5 lb (7.9 oz)
||5 x 5 x 5 in (12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm)
0.8 lb (12 oz)