Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Adapter - Arri PL (Positive Lock) Mount Lens to Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Camera Body
Canon EOS (EF & EF-S) Mount D/SLR Camera Compatibility List for Most Adapter Types
Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Cameras - Popular models include:
Some PL Mount Lens (16mm or 35mm) with a shorter base (<14mm)
Many of the Angenieux, Canon and Nikkor PL mount lenses will fit without a problem as they all have a shorter lens base (too long and the rear lens element will hit the inside of the adapter or the camera mirror).
The adapter has been tested on:
Whether you're shooting digitally or on film, Fotodiox offers the world's largest selection of lens adapters. Mix camera/lens platforms or reinvigorate vintage glass; Fotodiox has hundreds of ways to mount lenses onto your DSLR or SLR camera. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
||Arri PL (Positive Lock) Mount Lens
||Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Camera
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
- Mounts Arri PL (Positive Lock) Mount Lenses to Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Cameras; infinity focus or beyond allowed
- Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
- Precise fit and solid connection; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
- Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
- 24-Month Fotodiox warranty
- • EOS 10D, 20D, 20Da, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D, 60Da, 70D, 80D, 90D
- • EOS 5D/II/III/IV, 5DS/R, 6D/II, 7D/II
- • EOS 1D/II/IIN/III/IV, 1Ds/II/III, 1D C, 1D X/II
- • EOS Rebel, XT, XS, T1i-T7i, SL1, SL2, SL3
- • Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K (Canon EF)
- • Z CAM E2-S6 Super 35 6K, E2-F6 Full-Frame 6K,E2-F8 Full-Frame 8K Cinema Cameras
- • Canon 20-35mm T4
- • Ruby 14-24mm T2.8
- • Angenieux Optimo 15-40 mm T 2.6
- • Angenieux Optimo 17-80 mm T 2.2
- • Angenieux Optimo 28-70 mm
- • Angenieux Optimo 24-290 mm
- • Angenieux 24-290 mm T 2.8
- • Angenieux 17-102 mm T 2.9
- • Angenieux 7-81 mm T 2.4 HR
- • Angenieux 20-120 mm
- • Canon 300 mm T 2.8
- • Canon 400 mm T 2.8
- • Canon 800 mm T 5.6
- • Canon Century 200 mm T 2
- • Cooke 18-100 mm T 3
- • Nikkor 200 mm T 2
- • Nikkor 300 mm T 2
- • Nikkor 800 mm T 5.6
- • Nikkor Micro 200 mm T 4
- • Canon Century Optics S2000 150-600mm
- • This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- • Some cameras need to be set a certain way to work with our adapters or you may get a message such as 'Error Lens Not Attached - Check lens'. Please check the support articles on the Fotodiox Knowledge Base for possible solutions on a variety of camera brands.
- • 'Focus-By-Wire' lenses (such as Canon's STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
- • Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- • If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
- • To determine what the new 'Crop Factor' or 'Equivalent Focal Length' of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.