Fotodiox Shift Lens Mount Adapter - Canon FD & FL 35mm SLR lens to Sony Alpha E-Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
Sony Alpha E-Mount Camera Compatibility List for Most Adapter Types
Sony E-Mount Mirrorless Cameras - Popular models include:
* Note - This list specifically covers Consumer, Pro, DLX Stretch, TLT ROKR, DLX, ND Throttle, Polar Throttle, Shift, Macro & Astro adapter types. This list is NOT for Fusion, PRONTO or RhinoCam Vertex type adapters.
Mirrorless cameras aren't only revolutionary because of their compact size; they're even more versatile for mounting lenses than their full-sized counterparts! Fotodiox offers strong support for mirrorless camera platforms with hundreds of options for mounting both modern and vintage lenses. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
||Canon FD & FL 35mm SLR lens
||Sony Alpha E-Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
- Mounts Canon FD & FL 35mm SLR lenses to Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
- Adapter allows the lens to shift 10mm in each direction and rotate 360 degrees
- Integrated aperture control dial for adjusting the lens aperture
- Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
- Precise fit and solid connection; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
- Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
- 24-Month Fotodiox warranty
- • Sony Alpha α7 I / II / III, α7R I / II / III / IV, α7S I / II / III, α9 I / II, α1
- • Sony Alpha α3000, α3500, α5000, α5100, α6000, m α6100, α6300, α6400, α6500, α6600
- • Sony Alpha NEX-3, NEX-C3, NEX-F3, NEX-3N, NEX-5, NEX-5N, NEX-5R, NEX-5T, NEX-6, NEX-7
- • Sony Smartshot QX1, QX10, QX30, QX100
- • Sony Security SNC-VB770, UMC-S3C
- • Sony Handicam NEX-VG10, NEX-VG20, NEX-VG30, NEX-VG900
- • Sony NXCAM NEX-EA50, NEX-FS100, NEX-FS700, NEX-FS700R
- • Sony XDCAM FS5, FS5 II, FS7, FS7 II, FX3, FX6, FX9
- • Sony CineAlta VENICE
- • With enough shift movement on certain focal lengths, vignetting may occur.
- • This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- • Some cameras need to be set a certain way to work with our adapters or you may get a message such as 'Error Lens Not Attached - Check lens'. Please check the support articles on the Fotodiox Knowledge Base for possible solutions on a variety of camera brands.
- • 'Focus-By-Wire' lenses (such as Canon's STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
- • Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- • If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
- • To determine what the new 'Crop Factor' or 'Equivalent Focal Length' of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.