Fotodiox DLX Stretch Lens Mount Adapter - Pentax 645 (P645) Mount SLR Lens to Fujifilm Fuji G-Mount GFX Mirrorless Camera Body with Macro Focusing Helicoid
Fujifilm G-Mount Mirrorless Cameras - Popular models include:
- GFX 50S, GFX 50R, GFX 100
Mirrorless cameras aren't only revolutionary because of their compact size; they're even more versatile for mounting lenses than their full-sized counterparts! Fotodiox offers strong support for mirrorless camera platforms with hundreds of options for mounting both modern and vintage lenses. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality. The Fotodiox DLX Stretch Adapter allows you to extend the lens from the camera body giving the ability to focus closer than normal as well as correct for any possible back focus the lens may have, in effect this adapter acts like a small built-in bellows. Additionally this adapter has a internal 49mm threaded spot for adding filters to give you further creative control over your image.
- • Mounts Pentax 645 (P645) Mount SLR Lenses to Fujifilm Fuji G-Mount GFX Mirrorless Cameras; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
- • Built-in focusing helicoid provides macro focus for any lens as well as correction for back focus
- • Adapter has 49mm screw-in mount on the underside for added light control and effects with any lens
- • Precise fit and solid connection; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
- • Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
- • Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
- • This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- • 'Focus-By-Wire' lenses (such as Canon's STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
- • Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- • If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
||Pentax 645 (P645) Mount SLR Lens
||Fujifilm Fuji G-Mount GFX Mirrorless Camera Body
||3.1 x 3.1 x 2.0 in (7.8 x 7.9 x 5.1 cm) @ 0.6 lb (9.6 oz)
||6 x 6 x 5 in (15.2 x 15.2 x 12.7 cm) @ 1.3 lb (21 oz)