Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Double Adapter, Contarex (CRX-Mount) SLR and Leica M Rangefinder Lenses to Fujifilm G-Mount GFX Mirrorless Digital Camera Systems (such as GFX 50S and more)
- • Double adapter mounts Contarex (CRX-Mount) SLR & Leica M Rangefinder Lenses to Fujifilm G-Mount GFX Mirrorless Digital Cameras
(including, but not limited to)
Fujifilm GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
Whether you're shooting digitally or on film, Fotodiox offers the world's largest selection of lens adapters. Mix camera/lens platforms or reinvigorate vintage glass; Fotodiox has hundreds of ways to mount lenses onto your DSLR or SLR camera. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
The adapter is designed to offer an inexpensive system that allows for the use of a vast range of lenses. Many lenses designed for DSLRs (particularly 85mm lenses and longer, most 50mm lenses and all tilt/shift lenses) produce image circles large enough to cover larger medium format sensors (though their performance will only have been optimized for their native formats). This adapter system is particularly useful for mounting tilt/shift lenses on the Fujifilm GFX Cameras, providing for an inexpensive alternative for shift photography.
Wide angle 35mm lenses (lenses wider than 50mm) will vignette on Fujifilm GFX Cameras
||Contarex (CRX-Mount) SLR Lens
Leica M Rangefinder Lens
||Fujifilm G-Mount GFX Mirrorless Digital Camera
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
- • Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
- • Precise fit and solid connection; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
- • Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
- • 24-Month Fotodiox warranty
- • This double adapter is comprised of two adapters combined together to allow additional functionality with the Fujifilm G-mount Camera
- • This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- • Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- • If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, it will stop down to its smallest f/stop by default.