Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Adapter - Pentax 6x7 (P67, PK67) Mount SLR Lens to Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Camera BodyFeatures:
Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Cameras - Popular models include:
1d/1ds, Mark II, III, IV, X, C, 5D, 5D Mark II/III, 7D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D, 60Da
Rebel xt, xti, xs, xsi, t1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4, 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 1000D
Whether you're shooting digitally or on film, Fotodiox offers the world's largest selection of lens adapters. Mix camera/lens platforms or reinvigorate vintage glass; Fotodiox has hundreds of ways to mount lenses onto your DSLR or SLR camera. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
||Pentax 6x7 (P67, PK67) Mount SLR Lens
||Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Camera
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
- Mounts Pentax 6x7 (P67, PK67) Mount SLR Lenses to Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Cameras; infinity focus or beyond allowed
- Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
- Precise fit and solid connection; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
- Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
- 24-Month Fotodiox warranty
- • This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- • 'Focus-By-Wire' lenses (such as Canon's STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
- • Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- • If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.