Vizelex Macro Focusing Helicoid - Canon EOS Lens to Canon EOS Body, Variable Magnification Helicoil
Canon EOS (EF & EF-S) Mount D/SLR Camera Compatibility List for Most Adapter Types
Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Cameras - Popular models include:
- • EOS 10D, 20D, 20Da, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D, 60Da, 70D, 80D, 90D
- • EOS 5D/II/III/IV, 5DS/R, 6D/II, 7D/II
- • EOS 1D/II/IIN/III/IV, 1Ds/II/III, 1D C, 1D X/II
- • EOS Rebel, XT, XS, T1i-T7i, SL1, SL2, SL3
- • Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K (Canon EF)
- • Z CAM E2-S6 Super 35 6K, E2-F6 Full-Frame 6K,E2-F8 Full-Frame 8K Cinema Cameras
The macro function of this adapter provides a focusing helicoid that will increase the lens-to-sensor distance, allowing for closer focusing than normally allowed by the lens itself. The greater the length of the extension tube, the closer the lens can focus. This means you can now get macro performance without needing to switch to a specialized lens and you will retain all the normal benefits of your optic when the macro function is not in use. This macro helicoid can be used with any Canon EOS adapter on either end: allowing you to use Nikon, Leica, Olympus, Hasselblad, Mamiya and more lenses on any Canon EOS camera body, or a Canon EOS lens on Sony, Olympus, Panasonic and more camera bodies.
The all metal design and polished coated surface is designed to guarantee smooth mounting and a long lasting experience. Although the lens will fit physically, automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or any other functions will not operate correctly while using this adapter. In this case 'stop-down mode' will need to be used when metering since the lens does not have the ability to have its aperture controlled by the camera body. You can shoot with manual mode or aperture priority mode.
- • Premium Grade 'No Play' Adapter, Top Notch Craftsmanship, Smooth and Precise Focusing Barrel
- • This focusing Helicoid tube has Canon EOS (EF, EF-s) mounts on both ends
- • Helicoids are useful for lenses without a focus ring and can offer fine focus control for macro photography
- • The Helicoid movement goes from 4.2cm to 6.5cm, offering a total of 23mm movement for lens focusing
- • Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
- • This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- • 'Focus-By-Wire' lenses (such as Canon's STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
- • Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- • If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
- • To remove the adapter, move the release lever (circled in red) in the direction of the red arrow:
||Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount D/SLR Lens
||Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount D/SLR Camera Body
||42mm - 65mm
||2.7 x 2.6 x 1.7 in (6.8 x 6.5 x 4.2 cm) @ 0.6 lb (8.8 oz)
||4 x 4 x 4 in (10.2 x 10.2 x 10.2 cm) @ 0.7 lb (10 oz)