The Fotodiox Macro Extension Tube is a wonderful substitutionfor the expensive macro lens. They are exceptionally useful formacro photography, enabling you to convert almost any lens into amacro lens at a fraction of the cost while maintaining its originaloptical quality. By placing distance between your camera body andlens, focusing distance is shortened and the magnifying effect ofyour subject is created.
The Fotodiox Pro Auto Macro Extension Tube Kit for Micro FourThirds (Micro-4/3, MFT) Mirrorless Camera System is a set ofautomatic tubes designed to communicate all electronic functionsfrom the lens to camera including autofocus and auto-exposure. Thekit contains two extension tubes of 10mm and 16mm in length. Theextension tubes can be used independently or added together forextreme macro photography. No other optical components are addedwith this kit, the image preserves the original optical propertiesof the lens.
- Any combination of tubes can be used for various reproductionratios
- No optical insert - maintains lens optical quality whileremaining lightweight
- Extension tubes are designed to enable a lens to focus closerthan its normal set minimum focusing distance
- Designed with all the electrical and mechanical couplings tomaintain auto focus and TTL auto exposure
- Kit of two extension tube sections: 10mm and 16mm
Olympus PEN E-PL1, E-PL1s, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-P2, E-P3, E-M, OM-D,E-M5
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, G2, G3, G10, GX1, GH1, GH2, GF1, GF2, GF3,GF5
Panasonic AG-AF100, AG-AF200
|Style||Auto Macro Extension Tube Kit for Micro-4/3Mirrorless Camera System|
|Sections||2 Sections - 10mm & 16mm|
- Attach the lens to the extension tube, then mount onto camerathe same way a lens normally does
- Each ring brings you closer to the subject as you increase thedistance between lens and camera
- Different lens lengths will require a different distance to beused from the subject, if the subject is not in focus move thecamera closer or further from the subject until the subject comesinto focus