Kit - mit Adapterfür Mamiya 645 Objektive
Kit - with adapters forMamiya 645 lenses
The RhinoCam is a camera system that, for the first time in thedigital age, puts the power of a full-size 6x6 medium format backinto the hands of virtually any photographer. Utilizing the moreaffordable Canon EOS M Digital camera sensor, RhinoCam enablesphotographers at any level to capture the dramatic detail andsharpness only available with a sensor three times larger than evena high-end full-frame 35mm sensor. The first release fromFotodiox's new Vizelex line of premium high-end camera systems andadapaters, the RhinoCam delivers stunning 140+ megapixel imageswhile offering photographers their choice of low-cost sensoroptions and classic lenses.
Capable of creating the dramatic panoramic and full 6x6 mediumformat images previously reserved for photographers working withexpensive medium format back cameras, RhinoCam is ideal forlandscape, commercial and architectural photographers seekingremarkably high resolution at a fraction of the cost. Using aninterchangeable lens mount, RhinoCam couples a medium format lenseswith the Canon EOS M (EF-M) DSLR camera. The built-in CompositionScreen enables photographers to preview the composed shot. The lensremains firmly in place while the RhinoCam's moving platformpositions the sensor for multiple precisely-positionedexposures.
RhinoCam offers a cost-effective alternative to full size mediumformat back options which cost 20 to 30 times more than more 35mmdigital cameras. This innovative system makes it possible forphotographers to achieve the high quality resolution, detail andsharpness found in images taken with medium format cameras, but forunder $1,000.
After the capture process, it takes seconds to merge themultiple exposures into one larger image using automated stitchingfunctionality built into recent versions of Adobe®Photoshop® and other software offerings. RhinoCam images arefinalized using the more accurate flat stitching method, avoidingthe perspective errors and curvilinear distortion present in imagesjoined via spherical stitching often found with motorized systemsthat move both camera body and lens. The result is a panorama or645 medium format photograph that is well over four times thenormal resolution of a high-end full-frame 35mm camera sensor.
- • Compact and lightweight construction ideal for backpackphotographers who would otherwise need to transport much heaviergear to photograph large vistas
- • Connects a low cost camera sensor with a medium formatlens for astonishing medium format photography at a fraction of thenormal price
- • Preview the composed image before taking the first shotwith the built in Composition Screen
- • Mount a modern camera sensor onto 4x5 equipment usingthe RhinoCam system (the tripod mount must first be removed)
- • Multiple exposures are in a linear array, perfect forflat-stitching to reduce distortion errors inherent in sphericalstitching
- • When the user upgrades their camera, the RhinoCamdelivers even higher quality pictures
Canon EF-m Cameras (Including, but not limited to)
Canon EOS M, M2
|Style||Vizelex RhinoCam to Canon EOS M (EF-M) Camera MountShift Adapter|
|Frame Format||6x4.5mm (645)|
|Material||Industrial Grade Brass w/ Stainless Steel Finishing|