Fotodiox Hasselblad Tool - Camera Key and Repair Tool for Hasselblad Camera Lenses and Bodies
The Hasselblad camera is a wonderful workhorse camera. However, once it is jammed not only will it cost you over $50 in repair bills, it will also paralyze your camera potentially missing important shots. This camera tool is absolutely a must-have gadget in every Hasselblad owner's bag.
When a jamming problem arises, simply use the small end of the Hasselblad Tool to engage the shutter-winding screw on the inside of your Hasselblad body and re-cock the shutter. The large end of the tool is used to re-cock a shutter that’s been released when the lens is off the body.
- • A must-have for all Hasselblad camera and lens owners
- • The essential tool for un-jamming Hasselblad bodies and lenses
- • Save money in jamming situations for both lenses and cameras
- • Included leather storage case with snap closure
- • Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
||All Metal Tool w/ Leather Case
||5.8 x 0.4 x 0.4 in (14.7 x 1 x 1 cm) @ 0.1 lb (2.1 oz)
||8 x 10 x 1.5 in (20.3 x 25.4 x 3.8 cm) @ 0.2 lb (3 oz)
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.