Fotodiox Pro TLT ROKR - Tilt / Shift Lens Mount Adapter for Olympus Zuiko (OM) 35mm SLR Lenses to Fujifilm Fuji X-Series Mirrorless Camera Body
Fujifilm X-Mount Mirrorless Cameras - Popular models include:
• Fuji X-Pro1, X-E1, X-M1, X-A1, X-E2, X-T1, X-A2, X-T10, X-Pro2, X-E2s, X-T2, X-A3, X-A10, X-T20, X-E3, X-T20
Adapter allows lens to 20mm total shift and 10 degrees of tilt
The Fotodiox Pro TLT ROKR adapters allow for a 10mm shift left and right as well as the ability to tilt 10 degrees one way for perspective correction. The shift functionality of the TLT ROKR allows for distortion control and the ability to experiment with creative effects. As well as providing correction for parallax issues, the tilt correction will allow for greater composition control by allowing the separation of objects within the same plane. This will help to highlight the key items in the composition without the need to rearrange or rethink your setup. Utilizing both tilt and shift provides new levels of technical control.
360 degrees of rotation built in
The addition of 360 degree rotating mechanism allows for tilt or shift in any direction desired. The simple mechanism will allow you to adjust tilt and shift in landscape orientation and rotate 90 degrees to achieve the same correction in portrait with no further adjustments.
Bring new life to vintage work horse lenses
Use our TLT ROKR adapter to mount Olympus Zuiko (OM) 35mm SLR Lenses to Fujifilm Fuji X-Series Mirrorless Camera Bodies with the added benefit of distortion control. The TLT ROKR adapters add the ability to tilt and shift these legendary lenses on your Fuji system giving you even more control of your images.
Whether you're shooting digitally or on film, Fotodiox offers the world's largest selection of lens adapters. Mix camera/lens platforms or reinvigorate vintage glass; Fotodiox has hundreds of ways to mount lenses onto your DSLR or SLR camera. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
Enhanced craftsmanship for demanding professionals
Our TLT ROKR adapters are designed with precision tolerance that creates a solid, gap free, no play, no wiggle connection with no adjustments needed. Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for a secure and solid fit backed by our 24 month Fotodiox warranty.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
- • With enough shift movement on certain focal lengths, vignetting may occur.
- • This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- • 'Focus-By-Wire' lenses (such as Canon's STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
- • Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- • If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
||Olympus Zuiko (OM) 35mm SLR Lens
||Fujifilm Fuji X-Series Mirrorless Camera Body
||4.1" (10.5cm) x 3.7" (9.3cm) x 1.7" (4.3cm) @ 0.59 lb (9.5 oz)
||5.1" (13cm) x 4" (10.3cm) x 2.2" (5.6cm) @ 0.875 lb (14 oz)