Deluxe Metal Camera Hand Grip for Sigma fp Camera with Wooden Accent and Battery Access
• Sigma fp - Full Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera
- • Metal & Wood Camera Grip
- • Tapered Hex Mounting Bolt
- • 4mm Allen Wrench
This specially designed, one-piece, all metal CNC'd camera grip, with smooth machined edges for the Sigma fp full-frame mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera gives added comfort and a better, more secure grip on the camera. The smooth carved wood gives added comfort and a better, more secure grip on the camera. The grip easily attaches to the bottom of the camera body with a just-fit design and maintains the overall sleek, lightweight profile of the Sigma fp. In addition the metal bracket on the bottom of the camera gives added protection.
The large opening on the bottom is positioned so that the battery and memory card can be easily removed without taking the entire grip off the camera. There is a offset tripod screw socket in the base of the grip which allows the grip to remain in place when mounted on a tripod. The recessed screw does not protrude past the bottom of the grip, so that the the camera will stand on a flat surface without tipping when set down. The color and finish of the grip is designed to specifically match the Sigma fp camera making it a sleek, unobtrusive tool for your camera.
- • All Metal CNC Construction is a Perfect Match to the Camera Body
- • Access to Battery and Memory Card Without Taking Off Grip
- • Stylish Wooden Grip for Added Comfort and Stability
- • Standard 1/4" Tripod Socket
- • Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
• The wooden grip is hand carved and stained from natural rosewoods - This will cause the color and wood grain to vary from the photos, making each grip unique.