Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapter – Olympus Pen F SLR Lens to Sony Alpha E-Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
Mounts Olympus Pen F SLR Lenses to Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras
High-tolerance precision craftsmanship; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
All-metal design; hardened anodized aluminum construction
Premium grade Fotodiox adapter
24-Month Fotodiox Warranty
Sony Alpha E-Mount Camera Compatibility List for Most Adapter Types
Sony E-Mount Mirrorless Cameras – Popular models include:
• Sony Alpha α7 I / II / III, α7R I / II / III / IV, α7S I / II / III, α9 I / II, α1
• Sony Alpha α3000, α3500, α5000, α5100, α6000, m α6100, α6300, α6400, α6500, α6600
• Sony Alpha NEX-3, NEX-C3, NEX-F3, NEX-3N, NEX-5, NEX-5N, NEX-5R, NEX-5T, NEX-6, NEX-7
• Sony Smartshot QX1, QX10, QX30, QX100
• Sony Security SNC-VB770, UMC-S3C
• Sony Handicam NEX-VG10, NEX-VG20, NEX-VG30, NEX-VG900
• Sony NXCAM NEX-EA50, NEX-FS100, NEX-FS700, NEX-FS700R
• Sony XDCAM FS5, FS5 II, FS7, FS7 II, FX3, FX6, FX9
• Sony CineAlta VENICE
* Note – This list specifically covers Consumer, Pro, DLX Stretch, TLT ROKR, DLX, ND Throttle, Polar Throttle, Shift, Macro & Astro adapter types. This list is NOT for Fusion, PRONTO or RhinoCam Vertex type adapters.
Mirrorless cameras aren’t only revolutionary because of their compact size; they’re even more versatile for mounting lenses than their full-sized counterparts! Fotodiox offers strong support for mirrorless camera platforms with hundreds of options for mounting both modern and vintage lenses. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
||Olympus Pen F SLR Lens
||Sony Alpha E-Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
• This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
• Some cameras need to be set a certain way to work with our adapters or you may get a message such as ‘Error Lens Not Attached – Check lens’. Please check the support articles on the Fotodiox Knowledge Base for possible solutions on a variety of camera brands.
• ‘Focus-By-Wire’ lenses (such as Canon’s STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
• Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera’s Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
• If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
• To determine what the new ‘Crop Factor’ or ‘Equivalent Focal Length’ of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.