Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapter – Olympus Zuiko (OM) 35mm SLR Lens to Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
Micro Four Thirds (MFT) Camera Compatibility List for Most Adapter Types
MFT (Micro-4/3) Mirrorless Cameras – Popular models include:
* Note – This list specifically covers Consumer, Pro, Fusion, DLX, ND Throttle, Polar Throttle, Shift, Macro & Astro adapter types. This list is NOT for DLX Stretch or TLT ROKR type adapters.
Mirrorless cameras aren’t only revolutionary because of their compact size; they’re even more versatile for mounting lenses than their full-sized counterparts! Fotodiox offers strong support for mirrorless camera platforms with hundreds of options for mounting both modern and vintage lenses. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
||Olympus Zuiko (OM) 35mm SLR Lens
||Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
Mounts Olympus Zuiko (OM) 35mm SLR Lenses to Micro Four Thirds (MFT) mount mirrorless cameras
High-tolerance precision craftsmanship; infinity focus or beyond allowed
All-metal design; hardened anodized aluminum construction
Premium grade Fotodiox adapter
24-Month Fotodiox Warranty
• Olympus PEN E-P1, E-P2, E-P3, E-P5
• Olympus PEN E-PL1/s, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-PL5, E-PL6, E-PL7, E-PL8
• Olympus PEN E-PM1, E-PM2, PEN-F
• Olympus Air A01
• Olympus OM-D E-M1/II/X, E-M5/II, E-M10/II/III
• Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, G2, G3, G5, G6, G7, G9, G10
• Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GF6, GF7, GF9, G80/85, G90/G95
• Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1, GH2, GH3, GH4, GH5/S
• Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1, GM5; DMC-GX1, GX7, GX800/850, GX8, GX80/85, GX9
• Panasonic AG-AF100/104 Mirrorless Digital Cameras
• Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera Original & 4K
• Z CAM E2 / E2C Professional 4K, E2-S6 Super 35 6K Cinema Cameras
• Kodak Pixpro S-1 and YI M1
• Sharp 8k
• This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
• Some cameras need to be set a certain way to work with our adapters or you may get a message such as ‘Error Lens Not Attached – Check lens’. Please check the support articles on the Fotodiox Knowledge Base for possible solutions on a variety of camera brands.
• ‘Focus-By-Wire’ lenses (such as Canon’s STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
• Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera’s Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
• If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
• To determine what the new ‘Crop Factor’ or ‘Equivalent Focal Length’ of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.