Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Adapter – Deckel-Bayonett (Deckel Bayonet, DKL) Mount SLR Lens to Canon EOS (EF-S) Mount SLR Camera Body with Selectable Clicked / Declicked Aperture Control
Canon EOS (EF-S Only) Mount D/SLR Camera Compatibility List for Most Adapter Types
Canon EOS (EF-S Only) Mount SLR Cameras – Popular models include:
This adapter will not work on full frame EF cameras (such as CanonEOS 1D,1Ds Mark II III, 5D, 5D mark II, etc) and select APS-C cameras (40D,50D, 60D, 60Da), due to how the adapter sits inside the camera body.
Whether you’re shooting digitally or on film, Fotodiox offers the world’s largest selection of lens adapters. Mix camera/lens platforms or reinvigorate vintage glass; Fotodiox has hundreds of ways to mount lenses onto your DSLR or SLR camera. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
||Deckel-Bayonett (Deckel Bayonet, DKL) Mount SLR Lens
||Canon EOS (EF-S) Mount SLR Camera
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
Mounts Deckel-Bayonett (Deckel Bayonet, DKL) Mount SLR Lenses to Canon EOS EF-S Mount APS-C SLR Cameras; infinity focus or beyond allowed
Integrated aperture control dial for adjusting the lens aperture
Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
Precise fit and solid connection; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
24-Month Fotodiox warranty
• EOS 20D/a, 30D, 70D, 77D, 80D, 90D, 7D/II
• EOS Digital Rebel, XT, XTi, XSi, XS, T1i, T2i, T3i,T4i, T5i, T6i, T6s, T7i, XS, T3, T5, T6, T7, T100
• Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K (Canon EF)
• Z CAM E2-S6 Super 35 6K, E2-F6 Full-Frame 6K,E2-F8 Full-Frame 8K Cinema Cameras
• Some lenses may not open to the full max aperture such as the Schneider-Kreuznach Retina Xenon 50mm f/1.9 & Voigtlander 50mm f/2 Septon lenses due to the aperture travel restriction limitations of the adapter. More information can be found at the Fotodiox Solutions Knowledgebase here.
• This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
• Some cameras need to be set a certain way to work with our adapters or you may get a message such as ‘Error Lens Not Attached – Check lens’. Please check the support articles on the Fotodiox Knowledge Base for possible solutions on a variety of camera brands.
• ‘Focus-By-Wire’ lenses (such as Canon’s STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
• Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera’s Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
• If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
• To determine what the new ‘Crop Factor’ or ‘Equivalent Focal Length’ of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.