Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Adapter – Hasselblad V-Mount SLR Lenses to Fujifilm Fuji X-Series Mirrorless Camera Body
Fuji X-Series Camera Compatibility List for Most* Adapters
Fuji X-Series Mirrorless Cameras – Popular models include:
* Note – This list specifically covers Consumer, Pro, DLX, ND Throttle, Polar Throttle, Shift, TLT Rokr, Macro & Astro adapter types. This list is NOT for Pronto & Fusion adapters.
Mirrorless cameras aren’t only revolutionary because of their compact size; they’re even more versatile for mounting lenses than their full-sized counterparts! Fotodiox offers strong support for mirrorless camera platforms with hundreds of options for mounting both modern and vintage lenses. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
||Hasselblad V-Mount SLR Lens
||Fujifilm X-Series Mirrorless Camera Body
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
Mounts Hasselblad V-Mount SLR Lenses to Fujifilm X-series mirrorless cameras; infinity focus or beyond allowed
Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
Precise fit and solid connection; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
24-Month Fotodiox warranty
• Fujifilm X-A1, X-A2, X-A3, X-A5, X-A7, X-A10, X-A20
• Fujifilm X-E1, X-E2, X-E2s, X-E3
• Fujifilm X-H1, X-M1
• Fujifilm X-Pro1, X-Pro2, X-Pro3
• Fujifilm X-T1, X-T2, X-T3, X-T4, X-T10, X-T20, X-T30, X-T100, X-T200, X-S
• This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
• Some cameras need to be set a certain way to work with our adapters or you may get a message such as ‘Error Lens Not Attached – Check lens’. Please check the support articles on the Fotodiox Knowledge Base for possible solutions on a variety of camera brands.
• ‘Focus-By-Wire’ lenses (such as Canon’s STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
• Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera’s Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
• If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
• To determine what the new ‘Crop Factor’ or ‘Equivalent Focal Length’ of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.