Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Adapter – Konica Auto-Reflex (AR) SLR Lens to Sony Alpha E-Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
Sony Alpha E-Mount Camera Compatibility List for Most Adapter Types
Sony E-Mount Mirrorless Cameras – Popular models include:
* Note – This list specifically covers Consumer, Pro, DLX Stretch, TLT ROKR, DLX, ND Throttle, Polar Throttle, Shift, Macro & Astro adapter types. This list is NOT for Fusion, PRONTO or RhinoCam Vertex type adapters.
Mirrorless cameras aren’t only revolutionary because of their compact size; they’re even more versatile for mounting lenses than their full-sized counterparts! Fotodiox offers strong support for mirrorless camera platforms with hundreds of options for mounting both modern and vintage lenses. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
||Konica Auto-Reflex (AR) SLR Lens
||Sony Alpha E-Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
Mounts Konica Auto-Reflex (AR) SLR Lenses to Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras; infinity focus or beyond allowed
Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
Precise fit and solid connection; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
24-Month Fotodiox warranty
• Sony Alpha α7 I / II / III, α7R I / II / III / IV, α7S I / II / III, α9 I / II, α1
• Sony Alpha α3000, α3500, α5000, α5100, α6000, m α6100, α6300, α6400, α6500, α6600
• Sony Alpha NEX-3, NEX-C3, NEX-F3, NEX-3N, NEX-5, NEX-5N, NEX-5R, NEX-5T, NEX-6, NEX-7
• Sony Smartshot QX1, QX10, QX30, QX100
• Sony Security SNC-VB770, UMC-S3C
• Sony Handicam NEX-VG10, NEX-VG20, NEX-VG30, NEX-VG900
• Sony NXCAM NEX-EA50, NEX-FS100, NEX-FS700, NEX-FS700R
• Sony XDCAM FS5, FS5 II, FS7, FS7 II, FX3, FX6, FX9
• Sony CineAlta VENICE
• This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
• Some cameras need to be set a certain way to work with our adapters or you may get a message such as ‘Error Lens Not Attached – Check lens’. Please check the support articles on the Fotodiox Knowledge Base for possible solutions on a variety of camera brands.
• ‘Focus-By-Wire’ lenses (such as Canon’s STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
• Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera’s Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
• If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
• To determine what the new ‘Crop Factor’ or ‘Equivalent Focal Length’ of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.