Fotodiox Pro TLT ROKR – Tilt / Shift Lens Mount Adapter for Pentax 6×7 (P67, PK67) Mount SLR Lenses to Nikon F Mount SLR Camera Body
Nikon F Mount D/SLR Camera Compatibility List for All Adapter Types
Nikon F Mount Digital SLR Cameras – Popular models include:
• Adapter allows lens to 20mm total shift and 10 degrees of tilt
• 360 degrees of rotation built in
• Bring new life to vintage work horse lenses
• Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
• Nikon D5, D4/S, D3/X/S, D2X/H/Xs/Hs, D1/X/H
• Nikon D850, D810, D800/E, Df, D750, D700, D500, D300/S, D200, D100
• Nikon D7500, D7200, D7100, D7000, D90, D80, D70/s, D60, D50, D40/X
• Nikon D5600, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3500, D3400, D3300,D3200, D3100, D3000
The Fotodiox Pro TLT ROKR adapters allow for a 10mm shift left and right as well as the ability to tilt 10 degrees one way for perspective correction. The tilt functionality of the TLT ROKR allows for distortion control and the ability to experiment with creative effects. The tilt correction will also allow for greater compositional control by allowing the separation of objects within the same plane. This will help to highlight the key items in the composition without the need to rearrange or rethink your setup. The shift functionality can be used to eliminate the convergence of vertical lines, know as keystoning, when photographing tall subjects such as buildings. Utilizing both tilt and shift provides new levels of technical control.
360 degrees of rotation built in
The addition of 360 degree rotating mechanism allows for tilt or shift in any direction desired. The simple mechanism will allow you to adjust tilt and shift in landscape orientation and rotate 90 degrees to achieve the same correction in portrait with no further adjustments.
Use our TLT ROKR adapter to mount Pentax 6×7 (P67, PK 67) lenses to Nikon F Mount SLR camera bodies with the added benefit of distortion control. The TLT ROKR adapters add the ability to tilt and shift these legendary Pentax lenses on your Nikon system giving you even more control of your images.
Whether you’re shooting digitally or on film, Fotodiox offers the world’s largest selection of lens adapters. Mix camera/lens platforms or reinvigorate vintage glass; Fotodiox has hundreds of ways to mount lenses onto your DSLR or SLR camera. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
Back to Highlights
Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
Our TLT ROKR adapters are designed with precision tolerance that creates a solid, gap free, no play, no wiggle connection with no adjustments needed. Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for a secure and solid fit backed by our 24 month Fotodiox warranty.
||Pentax 6×7 (P67, PK67) Mount Lens
||Nikon F Mount SLR Camera
||4.1″ (10.5cm) x 3.7″ (9.3cm) x 1.7″ (4.3cm) @ 0.59 lb (9.5 oz)
||5.1″ (13cm) x 4″ (10.3cm) x 2.2″ (5.6cm) @ 0.875 lb (14 oz)
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
• With enough shift movement on certain focal lengths, vignetting may occur.
• This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
• Some cameras need to be set a certain way to work with our adapters or you may get a message such as ‘Error Lens Not Attached – Check lens’. Please check the support articles on the Fotodiox Knowledge Base for possible solutions on a variety of camera brands.
• ‘Focus-By-Wire’ lenses (such as Canon’s STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
• Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera’s Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
• If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
• To determine what the new ‘Crop Factor’ or ‘Equivalent Focal Length’ of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.
• To remove the adapter, move the release lever (circled in red) in the direction of the red arrow: