Fotodiox Pro TLT ROKR – Tilt / Shift Lens Mount Adapter for Mamiya 645 (M645) Mount Lenses to Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
Micro Four Thirds (MFT) Camera Compatibility List for Shift & TLT ROKR (Tilt/Shift) Adapter Types
MFT (Micro-4/3) Mirrorless Cameras – Popular models include:
* Note – Does NOT Fit the Following Due to Camera Body Overhang:
• Olympus PEN E-P1, E-P2, E-P3, E-P5
• Olympus PEN E-PL1/s, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-PL5, E-PL6, E-PL7, E-PL8
• Olympus PEN E-PM1, E-PM2, PEN-F
• Olympus Air A01
• Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GF6, GF7, GF9
• Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1, GM5; DMC-GX1, GX7, GX800/850, GX8, GX80/85, GX9
• Panasonic AG-AF100/104 Mirrorless Digital Cameras
• Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera Original & 4K
• Z CAM E2 / E2C Professional 4K, E2-S6 Super 35 6K Cinema Cameras
• Kodak Pixpro S-1 and YI M1
• Sharp 8k
• Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, G2, G3, G5, G6, G7, G9, G10, G80/85, G90/G95
• Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1, GH2, GH3, GH4, GH5/S
• Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark I/II, E-M1X, E-M5 Mark I/II, E-M10 Mark I/II/III
Mount Vintage Lenses to Digital Cameras
Use a TLT ROKR adapter to mount vintage workhorse lenses to modern mirrorless camera bodies with the added benefit of distortion control. The TLT ROKR adapters add the ability to tilt and shift these legendary lenses on your system giving you even more control of your images.
Whether you’re shooting digitally or on film, Fotodiox offers the world’s largest selection of lens adapters. Mix camera/lens platforms or reinvigorate vintage glass; Fotodiox has hundreds of ways to mount lenses onto your DSLR or SLR camera. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
• Mounts a Vast Range of Vintage Workhorse Lenses to Modern Digital Cameras
• Built-In 10 Degrees of Off-Axis Tilt Ability, 20mm of Side to Side Shift with 360° of Rotation
• All Metal, High-Tolerance Construction for Demanding Professionals
• Precise, Secure Fit, No Play, Gap or Wiggling with No Adjustments Required
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Fotodiox Pro TLT ROKR adapters allow for a 10mm shift left and right as well as the ability to tilt 10 degrees one way for perspective correction. The tilt functionality of the TLT ROKR allows for distortion control and the ability to experiment with creative effects. The tilt correction will also allow for greater compositional control by allowing the separation of objects within the same plane. This will help to highlight the key items in the composition without the need to rearrange or rethink your setup.The shift functionality can be used to eliminate the convergence of vertical lines, know as keystoning, when photographing tall subjects such as buildings. Utilizing both tilt and shift provides new levels of technical control. The addition of 360 degree rotating mechanism allows for tilt or shift in any direction desired. The simple mechanism will allow you to adjust tilt and shift in landscape orientation and rotate 90 degrees to achieve the same correction in portrait with no further adjustments.
High-Tolerance Construction for Demanding Professionals
The Fotodiox Pro line of adapters is crafted in Fotodiox’s factory with excellence in mind. We use chrome plated brass mounts for enhanced durability and reliability, as well as an internal spring system that mimics the native camera body to hold the lens tight to the adapter. Our adapters are manufactured with precise tolerances, providing a solid, gap free, no wiggle connection for stress free use. No adjustments needed! Fotodiox adapters are meant to be taken off and put back on your camera as much as needed while remaining as precise as the day you bought them. Infinity Focus or Beyond Guaranteed.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
• With enough shift movement on certain focal lengths, vignetting may occur.
• This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
• Some cameras need to be set a certain way to work with our adapters or you may get a message such as ‘Error Lens Not Attached – Check lens’. Please check the support articles on the Fotodiox Knowledge Base for possible solutions on a variety of camera brands.
• ‘Focus-By-Wire’ lenses (such as Canon’s STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
• Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera’s Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
• If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
• To determine what the new ‘Crop Factor’ or ‘Equivalent Focal Length’ of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.
Fotodiox employs professional photographers in every aspect of development and design to create products that are built to last. The Pro line of adapters is crafted to withstand the rigors and demands of the professional photographer. Fotodiox Pro adapters feature all-metal, no plastic construction to create a secure connection between your glass and camera that will not degrade over time, keeping the lens-camera connection secure with every use. All Fotodiox products are backed by our 24-month Fotodiox Manufacturer Warranty.
||Mamiya 645 (M645) Mount Lens
||Select Micro Four Third Mount Mirrorless Cameras*
||4.1 x 3.7 x 1.7 in (10.5 x 9.3 x 4.3 cm)
0.6 lb (9.5 oz)
||5 x 5 x 5 in (12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm)
0.2 lb (3 oz)