RhinoCam Vertex Rotating Stitching Adapter, Compatible with Bronica ETR Mount SLR Lens to Nikon Z-Mount Mirrorless Cameras
Nikon Z-Mount Full Frame* Camera Compatibility List for RhinoCam Vertex Adapters
Nikon Z-Mount Mirrorless Cameras – Popular models include:
- • Nikon Z 7, Z 7II, Z 6, Z 6II, Z 5
- • This list specifically covers the RhinoCam Vertex adapter types
- • Due to how the RhinoCam functions, an amount of overlap is required that is not possible with APS-C sized sensors (such as the Z 50). While the RhinoCam will physically mount APS-C sensor cameras, it will rotate around the center of the image circle and give a doughnut like image with the center missing.
Medium Format Photography – Fraction of the Price
The RhinoCam Vertex is a camera system that puts the power of a full-size 6×6 medium format back into the hands of virtually any photographer. Utilizing the more affordable mirrorless digital cameras, RhinoCam Vertex enables photographers at any level to capture the dramatic detail and sharpness only available with a sensor three times larger than even a high-end full-frame 35mm sensor. The RhinoCam Vertex delivers the ability to make stunning stitched images made up of multiple smaller images while offering photographers their choice of low-cost sensor options and classic lenses.
Multiple Exposures in Distortion Reduced Linear Array
Capable of creating dramatic 46x46mm images previously reserved for photographers working with expensive medium format back cameras, RhinoCam Vertex is ideal for landscape, commercial and architectural photographers seeking remarkably high resolution at a fraction of the cost. The lens remains firmly in place while the RhinoCam Vertex’s moving platform positions the sensor for multiple precisely-positioned exposures. After the capture process, it takes seconds to merge the multiple exposures into one larger image using automated stitching functionality built into Adobe® Photoshop® and other software offerings. RhinoCam Vertex images are finalized using the more accurate flat stitching method, avoiding the perspective errors and curvilinear distortion present in images joined via spherical stitching often found with motorized systems that move both camera body and lens.
Compact Construction to Photograph Large Vistas
RhinoCam Vertex offers a cost-effective alternative to full size medium format back options which cost 20 to 30 times more than more 35mm digital cameras. This innovative system makes it possible for photographers to achieve the high quality resolution, detail and sharpness found in images taken with medium format cameras, but for under $1,500. All this in a compact package that is just slightly bigger than a standard Fotodiox adapter!
All-Metal Construction; Secure & Solid Fit
Fotodiox Pro adapters feature all-metal, no plastic construction to create a secure connection between your glass and camera that will not degrade over time, keeping the lens-camera connection secure with every use. We use chrome plated brass mounts for enhanced durability and reliability. All Fotodiox products are backed by our 24-month Fotodiox Manufacturer Warranty.
- • Connects a low cost camera sensor with a medium format lens for astonishing medium format photography at a fraction of the normal price
- • Multiple exposures are in a linear array, perfect for flat-stitching to reduce distortion errors inherent in spherical stitching
- • Compact and lightweight construction ideal for photographers who would otherwise need to transport much heavier gear to photograph large vistas
- • All Metal anodized aluminum construction for durability; rotating camera mount and built-in 1/4″-20 tripod mount
- • Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
- • This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- • Some cameras need to be set a certain way to work with our adapters or you may get a message such as ‘Error Lens Not Attached – Check lens’. Please check the support articles on the Fotodiox Knowledge Base for possible solutions on a variety of camera brands.
- • ‘Focus-By-Wire’ lenses (such as Canon’s STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
- • Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera’s Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- • If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
- • To determine what the new ‘Crop Factor’ or ‘Equivalent Focal Length’ of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.
|Lens Mount||Bronica ETR Mount SLR Lenses|
|Camera Mount||Nikon Z-Mount Mirrorless Cameras|
|Product Dimensions||3.8 x 4 x 2.2 in (9.6 x 10.2 x 5.6 cm)
0.6 lb (10 oz)
|Shipping Dimensions||5 x 5 x 5 in (12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm)
0.9 lb (14 oz)