Vizelex Cine ND Throttle Lens Mount Adapter – Arri PL (Positive Lock) Mount Lens to Sony Alpha E-Mount Mirrorless Camera Body with Built-In Variable ND Filter (2 to 8 Stops)
Sony Alpha E-Mount Camera Compatibility List for Most Adapter Types
Sony E-Mount Mirrorless Cameras – Popular models include:
* Note – This list specifically covers Consumer, Pro, DLX Stretch, TLT ROKR, DLX, ND Throttle, Polar Throttle, Shift, Macro & Astro adapter types. This list is NOT for Fusion, PRONTO or RhinoCam Vertex type adapters.
- • Sony Alpha α7 I / II / III, α7R I / II / III / IV, α7S I / II / III, α9 I / II, α1
- • Sony Alpha α3000, α3500, α5000, α5100, α6000, m α6100, α6300, α6400, α6500, α6600
- • Sony Alpha NEX-3, NEX-C3, NEX-F3, NEX-3N, NEX-5, NEX-5N, NEX-5R, NEX-5T, NEX-6, NEX-7
- • Sony Smartshot QX1, QX10, QX30, QX100
- • Sony Security SNC-VB770, UMC-S3C
- • Sony Handicam NEX-VG10, NEX-VG20, NEX-VG30, NEX-VG900
- • Sony NXCAM NEX-EA50, NEX-FS100, NEX-FS700, NEX-FS700R
- • Sony XDCAM FS5, FS5 II, FS7, FS7 II, FX3, FX6, FX9
- • Sony CineAlta VENICE
Bring new life to vintage work horse lenses
Whether you’re shooting digitally or on film, Fotodiox offers the world’s largest selection of lens adapters. Certain prime lens just can’t be replaced, and you save the cost of purchase on new lenses. Mix camera/lens platforms or reinvigorate vintage glass; Fotodiox has hundreds of ways to mount lenses onto your DSLR or SLR camera. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
- • Bring new life to vintage work horse lenses: Mounts Arri PL (Positive Lock) Mount Lenses to Sony Alpha E-Mount Mirrorless Cameras
- • Built-in Variable Density Filter: ND4 – ND256 (2-8 stops);Integrated aperture control dial for adjusting the lens aperture
- • Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit; infinity focus or beyond allowed
- • Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
- • Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Built-in Variable Density Filter: ND4 – ND256 (2-8 stops)
The dial on the adapter is a built-in 6-stop variable ND filter which allows you to control the amount of light coming in from the lens with a quick twist of the dial. Great for video as you are able to shoot in bright daylight with a shallow depth of field, also allows you to move from bright to dim locations and adjust the light on the fly via the adapter.
Note: The variable ND filter in these adapters is set 20mm back from the flange mount, which means you won’t be able to use a PL lens that has a rear element longer than 20mm beyond its mounting flange.
Precision construction for secure and solid fit
As with all Fotodiox Pro series adapters, these adapters have been specially crafted to endure professional use. The leaf spring design in the adapter holds the lens tight to the camera body ensuring there is no play between the camera and the lens. The all metal design and polished surface is designed to guarantee a smooth mounting and long lasting experience. With unique styling, the lens mount adapter maintains a professional appearance. Although the lens will fit physically, automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or any other functions will not operate correctly while using this adapter. Because of this “stop-down mode” will need to be used when metering since the lens does not have the ability to have its aperture controlled by the camera body. You can shoot with manual mode or aperture priority mode. Infinity focusing is guaranteed.
Enhanced craftsmanship for demanding professionals
Fotodiox adapters are designed with precision tolerance that creates a solid, gap free, no play, no wiggle connection with no adjustments needed. Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for a secure and solid fit backed by our 24 month Fotodiox warranty.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
- • The variable ND filter in these adapters is set 20mm back from the flange mount, which means you won’t be able to use a PL lens that has a rear element longer than 20mm beyond its mounting flange.
- • This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- • Some cameras need to be set a certain way to work with our adapters or you may get a message such as ‘Error Lens Not Attached – Check lens’. Please check the support articles on the Fotodiox Knowledge Base for possible solutions on a variety of camera brands.
- • ‘Focus-By-Wire’ lenses (such as Canon’s STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
- • Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera’s Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- • If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
- • To determine what the new ‘Crop Factor’ or ‘Equivalent Focal Length’ of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.
Lens Mount Arri PL (Positive Lock) Mount Lens Body Mount Sony Alpha E-Mount Mirrorless Cameras Density Range ND2 – ND1000 (1 – 10 stops) Product Dimensions 1.8 x 3.2 x 3.4 in (4.6 x 8.2 x 8.7 cm)
0.6 lb (9.4 oz)
Shipping Dimensions 5 x 5 x 5 in (12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm)
0.8 lb (12 oz)
Manufacturer Fotodiox Inc. Warranty Limited 24-Months