Vizelex Polar Throttle Lens Mount Adapter – Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lens to Sony Alpha E-Mount Mirrorless Camera Body with Built-In Circular Polarizing Filter
Sony Alpha E-Mount Camera Compatibility List for Most Adapter Types
Sony E-Mount Mirrorless Cameras – Popular models include:
* Note – This list specifically covers Consumer, Pro, DLX Stretch, TLT ROKR, DLX, ND Throttle, Polar Throttle, Shift, Macro & Astro adapter types. This list is NOT for Fusion, PRONTO or RhinoCam Vertex type adapters.
Take our expertise in lens mount adapters and add something unexpected: a built-in polarizing filter. The Polar Throttle opens up new creative possibilities. No more carrying around a camera bag full of filters. Built-in polarizing means easy and convenient image control over any lens that you attach. We offer dozens of choices for both mirrorless and DSLR and film cameras.
|Lens Mount:||Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lens|
|Body Mount:||Sony Alpha E-Mount Mirrorless Camera Body|
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
- • Mounts Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lenses to Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras
- • Built-in Circular Polarizing Filter; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
- • Integrated aperture control dial for adjusting the lens aperture
- • Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
- • Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
- • 24-Month Fotodiox warranty
- • Sony Alpha α7 I / II / III, α7R I / II / III / IV, α7S I / II / III, α9 I / II, α1
- • Sony Alpha α3000, α3500, α5000, α5100, α6000, m α6100, α6300, α6400, α6500, α6600
- • Sony Alpha NEX-3, NEX-C3, NEX-F3, NEX-3N, NEX-5, NEX-5N, NEX-5R, NEX-5T, NEX-6, NEX-7
- • Sony Smartshot QX1, QX10, QX30, QX100
- • Sony Security SNC-VB770, UMC-S3C
- • Sony Handicam NEX-VG10, NEX-VG20, NEX-VG30, NEX-VG900
- • Sony NXCAM NEX-EA50, NEX-FS100, NEX-FS700, NEX-FS700R
- • Sony XDCAM FS5, FS5 II, FS7, FS7 II, FX3, FX6, FX9
- • Sony CineAlta VENICE
- • This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- • Some cameras need to be set a certain way to work with our adapters or you may get a message such as ‘Error Lens Not Attached – Check lens’. Please check the support articles on the Fotodiox Knowledge Base for possible solutions on a variety of camera brands.
- • ‘Focus-By-Wire’ lenses (such as Canon’s STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
- • Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera’s Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- • If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
- • To determine what the new ‘Crop Factor’ or ‘Equivalent Focal Length’ of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.
- • To remove the adapter, move the release lever (circled in red) in the direction of the red arrow: