Vizelex Polar Throttle Lens Adapter Compatible with Canon FD and FL Lenses to Sony E-Mount Cameras – By Fotodiox Pro
Micro Four Thirds (MFT) Camera Compatibility List for Most Adapter Types
MFT (Micro-4/3) Mirrorless Cameras – Popular models include:
* Note – This list specifically covers Consumer, Pro, Fusion, DLX, ND Throttle, Polar Throttle, Shift, Macro & Astro adapter types. This list is NOT for DLX Stretch or TLT ROKR type adapters.
Take our expertise in lens mount adapters and add something unexpected: a built-in polarizing filter. The Polar Throttle opens up new creative possibilities. No more carrying around a camera bag full of filters. Built-in polarizing means easy and convenient image control over any lens that you attach. We offer dozens of choices for both mirrorless and DSLR and film cameras.
||Canon FD & FL 35mm SLR lens
||Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
• Mounts Canon FD & FL 35mm SLR lenses to Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) mount mirrorless cameras
• Built-in Circular Polarizing Filter; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
• Integrated aperture control dial for adjusting the lens aperture
• Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
• Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
• 24-Month Fotodiox warranty
• Olympus PEN E-P1, E-P2, E-P3, E-P5
• Olympus PEN E-PL1/s, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-PL5, E-PL6, E-PL7, E-PL8
• Olympus PEN E-PM1, E-PM2, PEN-F
• Olympus Air A01
• Olympus OM-D E-M1/II/X, E-M5/II, E-M10/II/III
• Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, G2, G3, G5, G6, G7, G9, G10
• Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GF6, GF7, GF9, G80/85, G90/G95
• Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1, GH2, GH3, GH4, GH5/S
• Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1, GM5; DMC-GX1, GX7, GX800/850, GX8, GX80/85, GX9
• Panasonic AG-AF100/104 Mirrorless Digital Cameras
• Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera Original & 4K
• Z CAM E2 / E2C Professional 4K, E2-S6 Super 35 6K Cinema Cameras
• Kodak Pixpro S-1 and YI M1
• Sharp 8k
• This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
• Some cameras need to be set a certain way to work with our adapters or you may get a message such as ‘Error Lens Not Attached – Check lens’. Please check the support articles on the Fotodiox Knowledge Base for possible solutions on a variety of camera brands.
• ‘Focus-By-Wire’ lenses (such as Canon’s STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
• Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera’s Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
• If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
• To determine what the new ‘Crop Factor’ or ‘Equivalent Focal Length’ of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.