Vizelex Cine ND Throttle Lens Mount Double Adapter – Leica R SLR & Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount Lenses to Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) Mount Mirrorless Camera Body, with Built-In Variable ND Filter (2 to 8 Stops)
Micro Four Thirds (MFT) Camera Compatibility List for Most Adapter Types
MFT (Micro-4/3) Mirrorless Cameras – Popular models include:
* Note – This list specifically covers Consumer, Pro, Fusion, DLX, ND Throttle, Polar Throttle, Shift, Macro & Astro adapter types. This list is NOT for DLX Stretch or TLT ROKR type adapters.
• Olympus PEN E-P1, E-P2, E-P3, E-P5
• Olympus PEN E-PL1/s, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-PL5, E-PL6, E-PL7, E-PL8
• Olympus PEN E-PM1, E-PM2, PEN-F
• Olympus Air A01
• Olympus OM-D E-M1/II/X, E-M5/II, E-M10/II/III
• Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, G2, G3, G5, G6, G7, G9, G10
• Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GF6, GF7, GF9, G80/85, G90/G95
• Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1, GH2, GH3, GH4, GH5/S
• Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1, GM5; DMC-GX1, GX7, GX800/850, GX8, GX80/85, GX9
• Panasonic AG-AF100/104 Mirrorless Digital Cameras
• Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera Original & 4K
• Z CAM E2 / E2C Professional 4K, E2-S6 Super 35 6K Cinema Cameras
• Kodak Pixpro S-1 and YI M1
• Sharp 8k
The Vizelex ND Throttle is well known for having a built-in variable neutral density filter that offers 2 to 8 stops of light reduction. This concept in adapters has been praised by film makers and now Fotodiox has optimized the adapter for that same crowd. The new Vizelex Cine ND Throttle now feature a geared rotating ring for more precise ND selections and can be used with follow focus accessories. This small change makes the Vizelex Cine ND Throttle a versatile tool for any video shooter.
The Vizelex Cine ND Throttle reduces light transmission by one stop when at its ‘Min’ position. The adapter helps maintain shallow depth of field in bright conditions while eliminating the tedious process of changing filters every time the exposure changes. With the filter positioned in the rear, image quality is better than if the same filter were mounted on the front of a lens. The variable ND filter is made from optical polycarbonate (CR39) for clarity and durability.
• Double adapter mounts vintage lenses to modern mirrorless cameras; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
• Built-in variable density range: ND4 – ND256 (2-8 stops)
• Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
• Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
• This double adapter is comprised of two adapters combined together to allow additional functionality with the Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) Mount Mirrorless Camera
• This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
• Some cameras need to be set a certain way to work with our adapters or you may get a message such as ‘Error Lens Not Attached – Check lens’. Please check the support articles on the Fotodiox Knowledge Base for possible solutions on a variety of camera brands.
• ‘Focus-By-Wire’ lenses (such as Canon’s STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
• Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera’s Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
• If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
• To determine what the new ‘Crop Factor’ or ‘Equivalent Focal Length’ of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.