Vizelex ND Throttle Lens Mount Adapter – Canon FD & FL 35mm SLR lens to Fujifilm Fuji X-Series Mirrorless Camera Body, with Built-In Variable ND Filter (2 to 8 Stops)
Fuji X-Series Camera Compatibility List for Most* Adapters
Fuji X-Series Mirrorless Cameras – Popular models include:
* Note – This list specifically covers Consumer, Pro, DLX, ND Throttle, Polar Throttle, Shift, TLT Rokr, Macro & Astro adapter types. This list is NOT for Pronto & Fusion adapters.
Take our expertise in lens mount adapters and add something unexpected: a built-in Variable ND filter. The ND Throttle opens up new creative possibilities, like long exposure and shallow depth of field, even in bright conditions. No more carrying around a camera bag full of ND filters. Built-in variable ND means easy and convenient image control over any lens that you attach – even wide angle lenses that don’t work with front-mounted variable ND filters. We offer dozens of choices for both mirrorless and DSLR and film cameras.
||Canon FD & FL 35mm SLR lens
||Fujifilm X-Series Mirrorless Camera Body
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
Mounts Canon FD & FL 35mm SLR lenses to Fujifilm X-series mirrorless cameras; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
Built-in Variable Density Range: ND4 – ND256 (2-8 stops)
Integrated aperture control dial for adjusting the lens aperture
Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
24-Month Fotodiox warranty
• Fujifilm X-A1, X-A2, X-A3, X-A5, X-A7, X-A10, X-A20
• Fujifilm X-E1, X-E2, X-E2s, X-E3
• Fujifilm X-H1, X-M1
• Fujifilm X-Pro1, X-Pro2, X-Pro3
• Fujifilm X-T1, X-T2, X-T3, X-T4, X-T10, X-T20, X-T30, X-T100, X-T200, X-S
• This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
• Some cameras need to be set a certain way to work with our adapters or you may get a message such as ‘Error Lens Not Attached – Check lens’. Please check the support articles on the Fotodiox Knowledge Base for possible solutions on a variety of camera brands.
• ‘Focus-By-Wire’ lenses (such as Canon’s STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
• Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera’s Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
• If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
• To determine what the new ‘Crop Factor’ or ‘Equivalent Focal Length’ of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.